Wrapping up 2014 and Preparing for 2015 in Your Network Marketing Business
Success is by design, not by accident!
Do you have specific things you do to close out and get ready?
Happiness, gratitude and even success are a choice. A choice WE make. A great way to launch your new year is to close out the old, and set some powerful patterns and intentions to move you forward.
The end of the year is a perfect time to do this. I like to close out the year in a very scheduled, specific way. I actually block time on my calendar to do this in a very thoughtful, organized and HONEST way.
I love doing a good end of year close out, to acknowledge, appreciate, adjust and anticipate. This releases me from any leftover baggage from what I “didn’t do” and allows me to acknowledge and appreciate myself for what I did do.
Also, last year’s show during this time of year is a great one to listen to, as I did things a little different.
Welcome to the Street Smart Wealth Podcast, show #123. Click the icon, top left (right between to two title links) to open the player and listen in!
Are you looking for coaching to be successful in your Network Marketing business? Want to also learn how to generate your own leads online? My Inner Circle Coaching Program may be just what you need. Learn more at – JackieUlmer.com/coach
iTunes Show Review Shout Outs!
Shout out to Hilosanne, who writes – Love Jackie’s down to earth, no-nonsense style to this profession. Definitely recommend this. Sanne Berrig
Do YOU want a shout out? Do you have people on your team who you want taking action, refer them to the podcast!
Get Ready for a Rocking New Year
It’s so good this time of year to –
Not so much Resolutions, if those don’t do well for you.
Here are some steps to make this happen –
1. Plan the time. Take a break, getaway, go to the coffee shop, but get out of your normal space and routine. Get this done before the new year or within the first week if at all possible.
2. Focus and meditate, or pray, depending on how you seek guidance and wisdom. It’s different for many, and there is no right or wrong.
3. Start with gratitude. Sometimes this is challenging, but we all can find some things to be deeply grateful for. It’s easy to focus on what we want that we DON’T have, but try focusing on what you want that you already have and want to keep.
Who are the 5 people closest to you, and why are you grateful for them? What do you appreciate about them?
What do you appreciate about the work that you do? Your home business? How you earn a living?
What do you appreciate about the space you live in, and the area you live in? Even if you feel frustrated and want to relocate, find the gratitude about it NOW and you’ll get where you want to be faster.
What gifts and talents will you acknowledge yourself for? What special skills do you have? We all have them; feel comfortable acknowledging your strengths.
4. Let’s reflect back on the year/time we are closing out. Sometimes we hesitate to want to do this, wanting to just slam the door shut. But, like gratitude, there is good there, and we must find it so we can create more.
What are 3 great things that showed up in your life this past year? They don’t have to be huge, but something meaningful that you see as a gift.
What are 3 things you were striving for but fell short of achieving this year?
Why? Be honest here. Just let it flow and release it. No harshness or judgement, just raw honesty.
Do you see any recurring themes; good or bad? Things that may keep you stuck?
What do you feel is “missing” from your life?
What might you do to add it into your life in this coming year?
What would I list as my disappointments and regrets from the past year?
Was I in control of these?
What will I do to change what I can for the next year?
What accomplishments am I most proud of for the previous year?
Did I have any major “Life’s Lessons” that I learned from and can draw wisdom from for the future?
Say a silent prayer; see yourself putting the ending year in a box, wrapping it up in gold paper, tying a beautiful red bow on it, placing it in your hand and then blowing it off into the atmosphere.
Wish it well and thank it for it’s treasures. Even the challenges are treasures.
5. Now, it’s time to plan for the future.
Consider choosing a word or theme that describes what you want for the year. Make a list of words that might fit what you want to accomplish. Choose your word thoughtfully, so you can wrap the rest of your life and business planning around it.
Let’s say you choose leadership – think about the word carefully.
How will this fit into your business plan?
Weave it into your scripting and success language – I’m working on my leadership skills and…..
Weave it into your online content, using that theme as a dominant part of what you put out to the world.
What events might you attend that will expand on growing your leadership?
What products might you create around this theme that can better monetize your business and create leads?
Do you see where choosing your word carefully is key?
6. Ask yourself – what do I need to create the change I want in my life and business this next year?
What steps will I take to get what I need?
What is holding me back and are these true limitations or self imposed limitations?
What am I ready to release and be done with for this next year?
7. Set up your calendar for success. Consider your word or theme; available time; goals for the new year and so on.
Blogging – write it down.
Social Media Plan – write it down.
Marketing – write it down.
Income producing activities – write it down.
Events – write them down.
Do weekly planning on Sunday and a recap on Saturday. Avoid thinking of your business as just Mon-Fri. Stretch yourself and stretch out your week, and don’t make excuses because it’s the weekend. That’s all changed in today’s world.
8. Get those close to you involved – family, significant others, team leaders even. Ask for support, ask for accountability; and let them know you are serious…if you are serious.
9. Be all in. Yesterday is over and tomorrow is really just a promissory note. There are no guarantees. Work each day as if it is the turning point for all that you want, and it just may be!
1. Download the worksheet and work through it, being very honest with yourself.
2. Get committed, get all in.
3. Stop making excuses about – not enough – time, money, contacts, knowledge. You have what you need and will develop the rest. If you really want to.
4. Make a list of everything you want to learn and expand on this next year and then get it on your calendar and DO IT!
Learn more about building an effective Network Marketing business both online and offline in my Direct Sales Online Coaching Program!
Has this show helped you? Tweet me – @jackieulmer and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Good luck in your business
Do you have a question? Ask it at JackieUlmer.com/questions
Until next time – remember this – Hesitation Never Cashed a Check!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.
And, on Stitcher!
That would help immensely in getting the word out! Thanks.
<—— Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Let’s have some conversation!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.