ROI For Social Media in Network Marketing
Welcome to show 68 in the Q and A edition of the Street Smart Wealth, Profit in Your PJs Podcast
Have you ever wondered if you are just wasting time with Social Media? What is the real return on Social Media in your Network Marketing business? Does it really produce sales and leads?
That’s our topic for today’s show!
My inner circle coaching program has launched and in it you will find all of the tools, training and resources you need to build a successful network marketing business online and offline. I will share what works, what doesn’t and how to build the business of your dreams, from home!
Go to SocialMediaBackstagePass.com for details.
Today’s Network Marketing question is….
What is the real return on Social Media for my Network Marketing business? How do I know I am not just wasting time?
Thanks to Raja, for tweeting me that question.
How to measure Social Media
- Have a plan and a strategy
- Understand the different platforms – I lay it all out for you in my Simple Social Media Explained E-Book
- Figure out which ones work for your Network Marketing business and your strategy
- Choose 2-3 to start, master those, and maybe NEVER move on
- Track your daily actions – where are you spending your time?
- Set a kitchen timer
- 30 minutes a day MAX per platform
- Look at your content sharing strategy – is it attractive to your prospect
- Watch what other thought leaders do and emulate
Social Media is an amazing tool, when it’s used right. Understand passive marketing vs. active prospecting and do those income producing activities first.
Never forget that it is SOCIAL first – engage your community. Give FIRST and see what comes back.
Did this information help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
I teach mindset mastery, as well as Network Marketing and Social Media Mastery.
Let’s have some conversation!
PS: If You Are Struggling to Sponsor, and Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is Where You Want to Start DirectSalesBootcamp.com
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you.