How to Create New Warm Market and Leads Online
Welcome to show 64 in the Q and A edition of the Street Smart Wealth, Profit in Your PJs Podcast
What is the secret to sponsoring people you don’t know through the internet? How does one go about attracting those people, getting them interested and then showing them what the business is about?
My inner circle coaching program has launched and in it you will find all of the tools, training and resources you need to build a successful network marketing business online and offline. I will share what works, what doesn’t and how to build the business of your dreams, from home!
Go to SocialMediaBackstagePass.com for details.
Today’s Network Marketing question is….
I don’t get it – I don’t understand how to connect with people I’ve never met online and get them interested in my business. How do you do it?
Today’s question comes from Chandra who sent me a tweet – @jackieulmer and used the hashtag #AskJackie
- The internet is just an extension of what we do offline
- It’s no different than meeting new people offline
- How would you make a connection with a new person offline
- Get out of “pitching” mode from the start
- Hang out where cool people are – groups and forums
- Begin to connect and comment
- Check out their profile
- Comment on something personal
- Send a private message and invite friend request
- Be careful and stay out of Facebook jail
- Wait for the right timing
- Use a third party approach – I’m expanding a business, If I, would you…
- NEVER blast a link before getting permission
- Why you don’t want to post opportunity calls and such on your on wall
Remember there is always a live human on the other end of every interaction.
Treat people like you would offline.
Think how you would perceive your own marketing.
Get out of the Network Marketing groups and forums and get into other waters.
Learn more in my e-book Facebook For Direct Sales Profits
Other Podcasts that Cover Social Media Marketing
Learn more about building an effective Network Marketing business both online and offline in my Direct Sales Online Coaching Program!
Has this show helped you? Tweet me – @jackieulmer and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #AskJackie
Good luck in your business
Do you have a question? Ask it at JackieUlmer.com/questions
Until next time – remember this – Hesitation Never Cashed a Check!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.
And, on Stitcher!
That would help immensely in getting the word out! Thanks.
<—— Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Let’s have some conversation!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.