Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Goals, Intentions, Actions and Your Daily Plan
Goals Are Your Roadmap to Direct Sales Success, so let’s chat about this and some ideas on setting goals and the intentions that go with them!
Welcome to the Street Smart Wealth Podcast, show #255. Click the icon, top left (right between to two title links) to open the player and listen in!
When you know what you want (goals), it’s easy to lay out the steps we must take to get us there (intentions.) From there, we must get into action to make it all come together.
Goals Are Your Roadmap to Direct Sales Success
“People with Goals succeed because they know where they are going.” Earl Nightingale
If you were building a house, you would start with FOUNDATION, right? The same should be true for your Network Marketing business.
We dream of the lifestyle we want to achieve through our network marketing business. And, those dreams are great, when they are combined with goals, intentions and the action steps to get you there.
Here are some thoughts on setting goals, intentions and taking action:
– Do your goals truly motivate you? This is super important in the process. It’s one thing to say – I want to quit my job – and another to state specifically what your life will look and feel like when you are no longer slave to a job.
– Are your goals specific and measurable? Make your goals well defined with dates, timelines and intentional action steps so you can track yourself every step of the way.
– Set deadlines. Now, don’t let this scare you. It’s OKAY if you don’t hit every goal on time. But, if you have no timelines set, the chances you’ll miss every goal are strong. Get bold and set some dates and discipline yourself to just do it!
– Write out your intentions and your action plan. What things need to happen for you to reach this goal? Goals can seem large and unattainable until we break them down into bite sized pieces.
– Write everything down about your goals, intentions and your vision. This is such a powerful process. Create a dream board or a dream book. Put up sticky notes and trigger reminders so that your goal is always right out in front of you.
– Time to get into action. Dreaming, hoping and wishing won’t take you there. Nor will just writing it all down. NOW is the time to start taking those daily and weekly intentional action steps toward that goal. You know what needs to be done. Do it!
– Never quit. Especially on a bad day or when you have a disappointment. This is just part of the growth process. Challenges will come. Obstacles will show up. They do for everyone. Be the one who perseveres and sees the job through!
You can learn more about my new why and vision at the 100WealthyWomen project!
DIRECT SALES BUSINESS COACHING
Looking for some help taking your business to the next level? My one on one and inner circle programs are LIVE! Are you looking for coaching to be successful in your Network Marketing business? Want to also learn how to generate your own leads online? My Inner Circle Coaching Program may be just what you need. Or, maybe it’s one on one coaching. Learn more about both at StreetSmartWealth.com/coach
And, DirectSalesBootcamp.com is open!
Tweet me – @jackieulmer with comments and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
<—— Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
I teach mindset mastery, as well as Network Marketing and Social Media Mastery.
Let’s have some conversation!
PS: If You Are Struggling to Sponsor, and Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is Where You Want to Start MasterMLMSuccess.com
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you.
Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast by Email – Get Updates in Your Email
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast by RSS
Leave a Reply