Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Defining Moments in Your Network Marketing Career
Welcome to the Street Smart Wealth Podcast, show #103.
What is it that takes one person in Network Marketing from stuck to stardom? What happens that makes that shift?
I like to call it a series of defining moments. Oh yes, there are those who come in and shoot straight to the top like a bat out of hell, but that does not define most of us.
Most of us struggle and quit. Then, some of us struggle, and then ultimately reach a point where we make that shift and then make it to the top,
Let’s talk about that on today’s show.
Are you looking for coaching to be successful in your Network Marketing business? Want to also learn how to generate your own leads online? My Inner Circle Coaching Program may be just what you need. Learn more at – JackieUlmer.com/coach
iTunes Show Review Shout Outs!
Shout out to Mark J Nelson, who writes – I have been all over the internet trying to learn how to build my business and market online. I keep coming back to Jackie. Her common sense teaching just resonates with me and makes the most sense. Thank you.
Do YOU want a shout out? Do you have people on your team who you want taking action, refer them to the podcast!
And, make sure your name is entered in the drawing for a free month of Social Media Backstage Pass Coaching coaching by completing your review! Go to https://JackieUlmer.com/itunes
Defining Moments In Your Network Marketing Business
As I asked, what takes someone from stuck to stardom in Network Marketing?
Here are a few of my defining moments that I’ll cover on today’s show –
1. Realization that the airline industry is NOT stable (What can I say, I am a slow learner!) – creating some independence outside of corporate America became very important.
2. Desire to be home with my children – BURNING why!
3. Competitive nature that caused me to REFUSE to quit, and be one of the masses. I wanted to be in the “rare” category – I was never competitive in anything else, certainly not sports. But, as I studied the Network Marketing profession, something came out in me to BE more!
4. Attending my first Network Marketing Company convention – WOW – eye opener as I realized that my business was much bigger than my scope of things. No internet existed then, so I had only the monthly glossy magazine that came with my check and downline report.
5. Attending my 6th convention, same company and being in the Network Marketing nosebleed seats – Been there, done that – and realized that it was up to me to create the success I wanted to take me to the VIP seats!
6. Mean Janeen – my neighbor who flat out laughed at me – I still hear her voice and see her throwing her head back and slapping her leg. Created a burning “Hell No” drive in me!
7. The encouragement of Meg Kelly Smith. = – my upline and a strong, female business success story who I desired to emulate. The fact that she encouraged and believed in me was empowering!
8. The support of my husband – we started the business together and then he decided he no longer wanted to be a “builder” but he has given me his unwavering support from the start,
9. The opinion of my children – as success showed up and they realized what “mom’s business” really meant, they shared their pride and that created a desire in me to keep going.
10. Sheer disgust – after years of wallowing in self pity and limiting beliefs, I became disgusted and let that propel me forwrad.
1. Why are you in this business and profession?
2. How do you feel about the demographic you are in as far as your career in Network Marketing?
3. Do you have a coach?
Learn more about building an effective Network Marketing business both online and offline in my Direct Sales Online Coaching Program!
Has this show helped you? Tweet me – @jackieulmer and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Good luck in your business
Do you have a question? Ask it at JackieUlmer.com/questions
Until next time – remember this – Hesitation Never Cashed a Check!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.
And, on Stitcher!
That would help immensely in getting the word out! Thanks.
<—— Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Let’s have some conversation!
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast on iTunes
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast by Email – Get Updates in Your Email
Subscribe to Street Smart Wealth Podcast by RSS
Want more tips and trainings? Get Profit In Your PJs NOW!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.
Leave a Reply