10 Tips for Effectively Using Networking Events to Grow Your Direct Sales Business
On today’s show, we will discuss how to really make offline Networking events work for you in your direct sales business. I’ll cover ten tips of what to do and some ideas of what not to do so you aren’t left looking like a Network Marketing Bad Boy or Girl!
Welcome to the Street Smart Wealth Podcast, show #138. Click the icon, top left (right between to two title links) to open the player and listen in!
Are you looking for coaching to be successful in your Network Marketing business? Want to also learn how to generate your own leads online? My Inner Circle Coaching Program may be just what you need. Learn more at – JackieUlmer.com/coach
iTunes Show Review Shout Outs!
Shout out to Shavon Adams, who writes – I love Jackie’s podcast. Listening to her is so motivating and reassuring when I doubt my abilities to succeed in MLM. Her content is great, and while her teaching style is firm, she is always encouraging. Thank you Jackie.
Shavon, You’ve been entered into a drawing for a free month of my inner circle coaching program.
I LOVE and appreciate reviews!
Do YOU want a shout out? Do you have people on your team who you want taking action, refer them to the podcast!
10 Tips for Networking Event Success!
1. Arrive early – take advantage of this time to network with others who come early as these can be powerful connections you make!
2. Dress For Success – need I say more? Represent yourself, your direct sales company and your brand in the best way possible. Save the beat up jeans for another time.
3. Have business cards – always be prepared because people will ask and wait for them to ask. Don’t push your cards off into the hands of those who don’t ask.
4. Have your elevator pitch and networking conversation practiced and ready – be polished and effective. State your name, what you do, and don’t be too focused on your company name. Stating what you DO and the solution you provide is a much better plan.
5. Be interested in others. Ask as many questions as you can and become unforgettable.
6. Be product focused to begin with and don’t pitch the opportunity. Save this for a one on one meeting.
7. Stay late. Just like arriving early this is a great time to further network and get to know people.
9. Commit and be there regularly. People will wait to buy or try your products until they know you are committed.
10.Understand that it is a long term commitment. Set a one year plan!
1. Find Networking events such as the Chamber of Commerce, BNI, Referral Network and other type of events.
2. Visit several and decide what will be a fit.
3. Develop your elevator pitch.
4. Develop your stategy for showcasing your products.
5. Schedule one on one coffees with those in the group to further connect and network.
Learn more about building an effective Network Marketing business both online and offline in my Direct Sales Online Coaching Program!
Has this show helped you? Tweet me – @jackieulmer and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Good luck in your business
Do you have a question? Ask it at JackieUlmer.com/questions
Until next time – remember this – Hesitation Never Cashed a Check!
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review.
And, on Stitcher!
That would help immensely in getting the word out! Thanks.
<—— Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Let’s have some conversation!
If you are happy in a business, that is great. If you are looking for the right business; the right mentor; something you can build online, I would love to share what I am doing with you. Click here and let’s explore the possibilities.